Samsung’s galaxy note was a great launch by this company and there are lots of users of this device. But as we know many people is there who want to root their device in order to enhance the performance, flash custom ROMs and play rooted apps on it. So, in this article we are going to educate you how to root Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Wi-Fi P600 with the help of CF Auto Root tool. The procedure is mentioned below.
Note – This procedure is only for note with model number SM-P600.
- Following the procedure on this page will void your device’s warranty
- Only you and no one else will be responsible for any damage if caused to your device.
- Backup the important stuff of yours on device.
- Install latest drivers on your windows pc before starting with the procedure mentioned below.
- Download the CF Auto root file and transfer it to a separate folder on your computer.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Wi-Fi P600 with CF Auto Root tool
Step 1 – Extract the CF-Auto-Root file, CF-Auto-Root-lt03wifi-lt03wifixx-smp600.zip on your computer to get the following files:
Step 2 – Disconnect the Galaxy NOTE 10.1 from PC if it is connected.
Step 3 – Double-click the Odin3-v1.85.exe file to open Odin.
Step 4 – Now, boot your Galaxy NOTE 10.1 WIFI into Download Mode and for this:
- Power off your phone first and wait for 6-7 seconds after display is off.
- Press and hold these 3 buttons together until you see Warning Screen: Volume Down + Power.
- Press Volume Up now to continue to Download Mode.
Step 5 – Connect your Galaxy NOTE 10.1 to PC and an Odin window will show an Added!! Message in bottom left box.
Step 6 – Now, load the firmware file extracted in Step 1 into Odin. For this, click on the PDA button on Odin and select the CF-Auto-Root-lt03wifi-lt03wifixx-smp600.tar.md5 file from step 1.
Step 7 – In the Option section of Odin, make sure that Re-Partition box is unchecked.
Step 8 – Now, double check the above two steps.
Step 9 – Click the Start button to begin flashing, and wait till you see a PASS! messagein Odin’s top left box.
Step 10 – When you get PASS! Message, your device will restart automatically and you can then disconnect your phone from PC.
These are the steps which you have to follow to get your device rooted.