For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 an Android 4.1.1 jelly bean over the air update has been recently leaked for both the models GT-P5110 and GT-P5113. The update package is for build XARCLH of Jelly bean. This update is an unofficial version so there may be some bugs and issues present, it may not function properly on your device and it may cause your device to malfunction if not flashed correctly. This guide is only for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 GT-P5110 and GT-P5113 not for any other device. Below the procedure will help you to upgrade the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean build XARCLH leaked firmware.
Warning: Follow the methods and steps mentioned in this article at your own risk. Neither nor the developer will hold any responsibility if you damage or brick your phone in the process of following this article.
- The methods and steps in this article should only be implemented on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. Trying this article on any device or any other model of Samsung may lead un-foreseen situations.
- You Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (GT-P5113 or GT-P5110) must be having stock Android 4.0.4 ICS build UEBLH3.
- Please charge your device so that there is at least 70% charge with, to assure that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
- You should backup all valuable data’s on your device, so that there is no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Antivirus and Firewall from your computer and uninstall the same from your device, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Download Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware build XARCLH from here to your computer. Place the downloaded file to the root directory of tablet’s external SD card.
Procedure to Upgrade the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean build XARCLH (leaked firmware):
Step1: Reboot your tablet so as to enter it in Recovery Mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons together. When the screen turns ON, release the Power button but keep holding the Volume Down button for few more seconds to boot into Recovery Mode.
Step2: Now, from the main Recovery Menu select “Apply update from external storage” and then choose the Jelly Bean file you’ve placed on the SD card.
Step3: When the installation has completed, select “Wipe data/factory reset” and confirm your action.
Step4: As soon as the procedure has completed, your tablet will automatically reboot. If it does not, go back to main recovery menu and select “Reboot system now” to reboot your tablet.
That’s it; you’ve successfully updated your tablet with XARCLH leaked firmware based on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean. Do share you queries with us; we will always try to help you.