For Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT N8000 Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Over-The-Air upgrade has been leaked and you can install this update if you have stock DDALH1 firmware running on your device. This leaked update is build JRO03C under Samsung software version DDALI1. This update brings many changes like improved interface, smooth butter like performance, improved notification etc. And this update is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 model no. GT-N8000 not for model no. GT-N8013. This firmware is not official yet so there may be many bugs and issues present. Below the guide will help to upgrade the Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean.
Warning: Neither we nor the developer should be held responsible for any damages caused to your phone in the process of following this article. Therefore, proceed with this article at your own risk.
- The methods and steps in this article should only be implemented on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 N8000. Trying this article on any device or any other model of Samsung may lead un-foreseen situations.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8000 should be running on stock Android 4.0.4 ICS build DDALH1.
- Please charge your device so that there is at least 70% charge with, to assure that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
- You should backup all valuable data’s on your device, so that there is no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Antivirus and Firewall from your computer and uninstall the same from your device, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Download Jelly Bean OTA update DDALI1 from here to your computer. Place the downloaded file to the root directory of your tablet’s external SD card.
Procedure to Upgrade the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 to Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean build DDALI1 (leaked official firmware):
Step1: Reboot your tablet so as to enter it in Recovery Mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons together. When the screen turns ON, release the Power button but keep holding the Volume Up button until the tablet boots into recovery mode.
Step2: Now, from the main recovery menu select “Apply update from external storage” and then choose the Jelly Bean OTA update file you’ve placed on the SD card.
Step3: Select “Wipe data/factory reset” and confirm your action.
Step4: After the installation procedure has completed, your tablet will automatically reboot. If not, then go back to the main recovery menu and select “reboot system now” to reboot your tablet.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully updated your tablet with leaked official DDALI1 firmware. Share your joy with us or let us know if you face any issues, we try to resolve the same.