Mkalter Jelly Bean ROM is the best and stable Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM based on XXLS2 for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000. There are no bugs in this ROM and each and every feature of Galaxy Note is working fine. Below the tutorial will help you to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.
Features of the ROM:
- Galaxy Note 2 Time/Weather widget has been added in this ROM.
- Galaxy Note 2 Wallpapers has been added.
- Fixed Face-unlock.
- Fixed Azerty.
- Some more smoothness has been added to this the ROM.
- Added Video Hub.
- Added S-Voice.
- Added Game Hub.
- Added S Suggest.
- Added Readers Hub.
- Added Smart Rotate.
- The methods and steps mentioned in this article should only be tried on International Samsung Galaxy Note.
- Ensure that there is at least 70% charge with your device, so that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
- You need to backup all essential data’s on your device, to assure that there will be no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your device, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your International Samsung Galaxy Note, N7000 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Download Mkalter Jelly Bean ROM file from here to your computer. Place the downloaded file to the root of your phone’s SD card.
How to install Best Android 4.1 Jelly Bean ROM [Stable] for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000:
Step 1: First of all, boot your phone into CWM Recovery. To do so, press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons together until the screen turns ON.
Step 2: Now, from the main menu, select “wipe data/factory reset”.
Step 3: Next, again the main recovery menu, select “install zip from sdcard” then select “choose zip from sdcard” and then choose the file you’ve placed on the SD card.
Step 4: The installation process will complete in few minutes.
Step 5: As soon as the installation process has completed, select “reboot system now” from the main recovery menu to reboot your device. Great! You’ve successfully installed the ROM filed onto your Samsung Galaxy Note N700. Share with us if you face any problem; we are committed to help you in all possible aspects.